Gallery

luvs2kidos

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing problems with stock gallery? Some of my pictures when I open them are deformed. Its random BUT I loose the picture. Help please

Sent from my DROID3

Erikbal

Reaction score
Sorry I cant be of any help I haven't had any problems with my gallery and don't have much experience with these phones as this is my first one, but I'm sure someone will chime in to help! This is a great forum!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
luvs2kidos

luvs2kidos

Reaction score
So when I uploaded this photo it just turned the bottom half grey instead of showing what is actually in my gallery of photos.

Sent from my DROID3

Bullitt6996

Reaction score
Hmm....i would try to upload something else, it may just be the one pic. Aside from that you could try checking your settings or data connections.

Sent from my DROID3

Fr33dom

Reaction score
Have you tried moving the images off your phone and checking them with something like GIMP? The only time I've had that happen to an image is when the SD Card was getting corrupt.

OP
luvs2kidos

luvs2kidos

Reaction score
Yes I have tried that and the pictures that are messed up don't change. If my memory card is corrupt how do I fix that?

Sent from my DROID3

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Yes I have tried that and the pictures that are messed up don't change. If my memory card is corrupt how do I fix that?

Sent from my DROID3

Have you tried to format it in the phone?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk