Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Galaxy Watch 5 launch date, colors leaked ahead of official announcement

Samsung will launch its new smartwatches alongside the Galaxy Z Flip 4 and the Galaxy Z Fold 4 within the next few months. The Galaxy Watch 5 and the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro will be unveiled on August 10, 2022, according to leakster Jon Prosser.

Galaxy Watch 5 launch date, colors

The two smartwatches from Samsung could go on pre-order on August 10, and their general availability could start from August 26, 2022. The Galaxy Watch 5 will be launched in 40mm and 44mm versions. The 40m version will be available in Phantom Black, Pink Gold, and Silver colors, while the 44mm version could be launched in Phantom Black, Silver, and Sapphire colors.

The Galaxy Watch 5 Pro, the costlier version of the smartwatch, will only be launched in the 46mm size. It could be available in Phantom Black and Silver variants. This watch could feature premium materials, a bigger display, and a huge battery.

Galaxy Watch 5, Watch 5 Pro specs

Both upcoming smartwatches are expected to feature a circular AMOLED display, a 5nm processor, the Wear OS 3 operating system with One UI Watch software, a metal case, dust and water resistance, and replaceable watch straps. Apart from the accelerometer, barometer, GPS, gyro, heart rate monitor, and ECG, it could also feature a skin temperature sensor.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I've been seeing a lot of complaints about not having the rotating bezel on the watch this year.. looking at the renders I do like that titanium color one and the strap looks nice

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
I've been seeing a lot of complaints about not having the rotating bezel on the watch this year.. looking at the renders I do like that titanium color one and the strap looks nice

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I am going to pick up the pro version. I love my Galaxy watch with the bezel. I have to see how I feel when I have some hands-on.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
I have Ordered the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. Upgrading from the Original Galaxy Watch. It should be here on Tuesday.