Galaxy S8 Colors Revealed!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsunggalaxys8-580x358.jpg

We have so far seen a few leaked renders of the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus these renders have shown off the white, and jet black colors of the device. We now have further information that the colors at release will be Black, Silver and Violet. No Coral Blue color has been mentioned for the Galaxy S8. I am very interested to see what Violet will look like. I am also hopeful that there will be a Matte Black version available as I am not a huge fan of shiny black. I kind of liked the Blue Coral with the rose gold accents on the Note 7. Do you think Violet is a good replacement for Coral Blue?

via @rquandt

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am also hopeful that their will be a Matte Black version available

Though I don't doubt Samsung will do it just cause, but going matte black will get those iPhone fans eyes rolling.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I liked the blue/rose gold color and am glad they brought it to the S7 Edge. I wish it had been available for the regular S7 as well. The exclusive Pink Gold to Best Buy reminded me a little too much of Pepto Bismo lol. It will be interesting to see if there is a violet color. Personally, I'd probably love it.