Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Official Accessories List!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Samsung has always been on point with their accessories game! The accessories for the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge will be no different! Samsung has released their official accessories lineup for the pair of devices.

galaxy-s7-led-case.jpg

The LED view cover has embedded LED lights which display information like time and notifications all while your device remains covered. You can also swipe the cover's surface to dismiss notifications and even answer calls.

The Clear view cover makes a return for the GS7 and GS7E! The cover is translucent which means you will be able to view the clock and notifications as well as interact with them.

Also making its way back to the accessories lineup is the S View cover which gives users a window to a customized screen which is enabled when the screen is asleep and the cover is on. You will be able to take calls, play music and take photos all while the cover is on the phone.

There will be a leather cover for both the S7 and S7 edge bringing a premium fell to your device. There is also a flip wallet case which includes pockets for cards and cash.

The keyboard case will make its way to the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge as well. This is a headscratcher of an accessory that we first saw for the Note 5. I tried to get my hands on this one for review, but have yet to try it out. If you must have a physical keyboard this is a good accessory for you.

Samsung is introducing an all new wireless charger for the galaxy s7 and s7 edge. It will offer fast wireless charging, but offers up one more neat feature. It doubles as a stand so you can use your phone while wirelessly charging!

Samsung took a que from Apple and will be offering the "Backpack" battery case for the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. This accessory is very reminiscent of the mophie juice pack. Pricing and availability has not yet been announced.

Here's the first Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge accessories thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I LOVE the leather case. I had something similar for my S3 that was made by Elago and it was my favorite case I had for any of my Android devices.

I honestly can't believe it took anyone this long to make a stand/wireless charger. What a simple great tool....

The keyboard I can say I would like to get my hands on one. I think the idea is great but it will really depend on the way they went about it...

I wish I could find the case I used on my iPhone 4. I have NO idea what it was made for. It was a brown case with a clip that the phone slid into screen out. When you wanted to take a call you just slid the phone off your belt with the clip and all.. I found something similar for my S5 but it just didn't work the same way.

The extra battery case it nice but I fear it will have the same issue as the others. It will only charge the device once you hit a button. I want something that will either deplete the case then use the battery in the device OR be intuitive enough so that when the phone hits X% it automatically starts charging the device. I have had a few charging cases for my S5 when I had it and non of them were a good experience.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Ugh to these KB s ....a beautiful phone ...the sexiest phones of all IMO and you dress them with this!

6s Plus

jonathan07

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S7
I just saw this new case that has several accessories for sports and cars, it looks protective too. They have some pretty good reviews, might be worth checking out if you get a new S7 or if you have an S6 or an iPhone.