Galaxy S5 Cases:

bznick

Reaction score
Really liking the flip cover case. Keeps the phone protected and the slim feel. I also have an Otterbox commuter for it too. But I primarily go with the flip cover.

biglilome

Reaction score
Try a Note 3 - or the Note 4 when it comes out. Magnificent phone, loaded with features as well as the S-Pen. :)

man I wish i could get the note 3 but i don't know if i can handle carrying a big phone all the time... ohhh the dilemma -_-

da2zoe

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Choosing which case to get is, for me, sometimes harder than choosing the phone itself. That's probably why I always have 6 to 8 of them :)
Some nice examples in this thread. Nice eye candy :)

Yeah, I usually end up buying 4+ cases for each phone.
I don't have that many but I usually end up with 2-3. I like to switch around to change the look of my phone a bit. There are sooooo many to choose from.

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
I don't have that many but I usually end up with 2-3. I like to switch around to change the look of my phone a bit. There are sooooo many to choose from.
The reason I end up with so many is because I try one, and find that I don't like something about it-try another one. Even if I like a certain brand's case on one phone, it doesn't always feel the same on my next phone, maybe due to difference in size, or whatever. Plus, my guy sends me the cases that he didn't like, lol.
I'd save a lot of money if I could walk into a store and 'try on' a case before purchase. :)

da2zoe

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
That's me. I need to be able to put a case on my phone and see how it feels, how it looks once it's actually on my phone, and weight. Some cases look good but once they're on some don't look the same.

1coopgt

Reaction score
So I ordered the Trident case when I ordered my phone . I really like it but it's hard to access the charge port . Just got the Spigen Tough Armor case this week. The Tough armor case is on the slippery side but I can live with it . All the ports are open which makes life easier than the Trident .

The case I really like is the Recon CF but it's $80.00. That's hard to justify...... God I really like the looks of Carbon though. ;)

Caesars

Reaction score
That carbon does look great, I'm very tempted.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

jamaca

Reaction score
Just see it in youtube, Galaxy S5 (Korean version) with case
[video=youtube;1PoBcG29FEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PoBcG29FEA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PoBcG29FEA[/video]

Gomo

Reaction score
Would you guys trust this case? For the price ($7 WITH shipping) it's almost too good to pass up. If our phones weren't ip67 i'd do it in a heartbeat, but I'm woried it won't maintain the waterproof integrity. I do a lot of boating and am around the pool all summer. I've gone in already with my phone in my pocket, long story. Looks like quality, claims to be actual leather, branded samsung and clearly has a rubber gasket for the battery cover, but I'm SCARED!: Amazon.com: Bfun Packing New Smart view Slim Flip Leather Battery Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S5 GS5: Cell Phones & Accessories

Last edited:

shadesofthesun

Reaction score
Anyone try the Otterbox Symmetry? Looks like it has a small footprint compared to their other ones.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Droid Forums

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I have be curious about the Otterbox Symmetry cases as well. I usually get the Lifeproof cases because they are not as bulky as the Otterbox and since I have nails I can still text hitting the letters or numbers on the sides. But with this phone being water proof etc I am not sure I will need to purchase the lifeproof. Since I too like to have several cases to change the look of my phone, I will probably go with some of the simple ones that offer the shock resistant rubber inside and hard shell that is multi colored style cases. LOL