Galaxy S3 spontaneously wakes up at night ..

s_lapid

Reaction score
my wife's Galaxy S3 spontaneously wakes up at night :blink: while connected to the charger.this occurs in unexpected intervals: the screen lights up and a short notification beep is heard. seems that the longer the phone is still hooked to the charger -this happens more frequently (like every 10-15 minutes).
my galaxy S3 in the same conditions, is charging quietly and nothing of the described happens.
I can't find the setting (?) that is responsable for this fenomenon.
any ideas?

thanks

Saul

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are they associated with apps that updated? When the phone wakes up, is there a new notification at the top of the screen?

OP
S

s_lapid

Reaction score
Are they associated with apps that updated? When the phone wakes up, is there a new notification at the top of the screen?

Hmmm..I was too sleepy to check the top of the screen so I just growl at the phone :) but I'll look tonight.. I guess that if there was a notification associated with the screen waking up it would have stayed there until erased ,would't it?

wcjeep

Reaction score
This sounds like "Battery Charge Complete". The screen will light up with a slight beep. Do the phones normally have different battery power levels before going to bed? If the phone has case turn it over onto it's face. If wireless QI charging my LG WC300 charger doesn't seem to have a problem with continuous recharging.