Galaxy s3 in call other person can not hear me.

dajb135331

Reaction score
Hi i am on my second s3 in a matter of months.The first handsfree did not work and echoing while making calls.I sent it back 10 days later i received a new phone as they could not fix mine.I loaded all apps back etc and fought great.On first call out the person could not hear me.Tried someone else ...the same.They phoned me back ...the same.I tried turning background noise on and off.I also tried making sound louder.Oh and softer.I have alsi cleaned top and bottom mic carefully.The voice recorder works perfectly with bottom mic.I have read that s3 has problems with loop mic system.Im really upset with samsung and o2 my carrier ...very poor.Has anyone any ideas with fixing this piece of overpriced rubbish.I know the s2 had a hack for changing mic sound.

I have looked on google and its a common issue with lots of people having problems.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

unassac

Reaction score
large du plateau dans les mains de bricolage, elle sourit et Equipación De Futbol Baratas regard dans les mains du cristal semblent aimez le look, "la guitare de cristal modèle original est très beau, mais il n'était pas comme si le go?t!"Soudain, une voix retentit anomalie froide derrière lui, Lancel Premier Flirt Serpentinite elle a perdu tout couvert de raide, derrière partager Equipación De Futbol un fort vent froid soufflant. Les mains jointes, entouré par l'homme dans la poitrine debout dans l'embrasure