Galaxy Note 7 reportedly still being used more than LG V20, HTC Bolt and OnePlus 3T!

ayanav

Banned
Reaction score
they really have to be crazy to keep the Note 7 knowing that it can catch fire at any time. It shows how certain are idiot and fanatics of a brand.
Anyone who has a minimum of reason will have already exchanged their Note 7 against a model without design problems, with software support, and a certain scalability.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
acheter galaxy note 4 samsung galaxy s7

Last edited:

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
The same thing thing they've already done for other Note 7 users! That's what! You guys think you know so much! I'm not going to bother telling you as it's business of those on the Note 7 Rebels Facebook page! You have no need to know!

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Did I state anywhere that I know what fcc will do? If you can read my post, it was a question not a statement. Calm down and answer it. If you don't know the answer just say so. Quit being such a sensitive individual. Others might want to know the answer too since you seem to be well informed in dealings with fcc.

Reaction score
Did I state anywhere that I know what fcc will do? If you can read my post, it was a question not a statement. Calm down and answer it. If you don't know the answer just say so. Quit being such a sensitive individual. Others might want to know the answer too since you seem to be well informed in dealings with fcc.
There was no indication from your question that you were seeking direction. If you want to know why anybody is filing with the fcc, then go to the rebels page and read for yourself! The reason vary from person to person. In my case, as is obvious from everything I've written, I don't need to take action unless Samsung is successful in blocking imei's. I doubt it'll come to that, but it doesn't hurt to have a plan! Good day and Merry Christmas!

Reaction score
You can file all the complaints you want. Getting a positive result from it is a whole other story. I would suggest looking into it NOW as Preach suggested, BEFORE your carrier blocks your device, and not blindly listening to someone on the internet. We're big fans of Note7 Rebels as well, but there is also a lot of false information being spouted there as well. Do your own research instead of blindly listening to everything you read, it'll save you a lot of headache/heartache in the end. Good luck & let us know how you make out. :)

S7 Edge tap'n
Dude, I always get positive results! I follow no one! The secret of life is to manage your life by yourself! You shouldn't jump to conclusions, I never said I was filing. I said I would file if 'X' happened! Read more carefully.

Reaction score
they really have to be crazy to keep the Note 7 knowing that it can catch fire at any time. It shows how certain are idiot and fanatics of a brand.
Anyone who has a minimum of reason will have already exchanged their Note 7 against a model without design problems, with software support, and a certain scalability.

Of course, we're so crazy! We're about as crazy as busybodies with nothing better to do trying to tell people (who own a phone that has seen no new incidents of overheating) to get rid of it! Wow, they've been 'catching fire' left and right!!! Not a single incident since the second recall! With that type of record, why we're insane, lol!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cr6