Galaxy Note 3 Group Play Function!!!

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Preach it's a cool idea but the dang app requires a Samsung account and upgrades through Samsung as well as the Play Store.

Beamed From the white sun in the S4 Galaxy.

krispykreme

Reaction score
this is pretty gimmicky.... how many times are you with people with the same phone who wanna watch a movie like this??? the concept is neat, but i would have rather had image stabilization or something i could use everyday...

but hey at least its not an iphone 5c or 5s, what a joke.... give me a stylus over a finger print reader anyday... :haha:

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
this is pretty gimmicky.... how many times are you with people with the same phone who wanna watch a movie like this??? the concept is neat, but i would have rather had image stabilization or something i could use everyday...

but hey at least its not an iphone 5c or 5s, what a joke.... give me a stylus over a finger print reader anyday... :haha:

It works for music as well as movies.

And I was able to get most of my friends to get an S4 so this could be an option.

krispykreme

Reaction score
It works for music as well as movies.

And I was able to get most of my friends to get an S4 so this could be an option.

What do you mean it works for music too? all the phones can play the same song? i can do that with 4 different brands of phones... :)

I'm not down playing the feature or the phone, (i've already pre ordered), I'm js its gimmicky and would have liked to see other features instead of this....