galaxy note 2

zgeiger7

Reaction score
Ok having a big issue with my gallery app (the one that comes with the phone). It's always very slow whenever I try and go into it, but it only acts this way while I'm at home. I have heard that it could be that way because of sharing via my computers? Does or has anyone else experienced this problem? Help please! Thanks!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Hello.. I don't think it should slow down for that reason.. Try clearing cache / data in settings /manage applications.. Find the gallery and clear it...

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome aboard...you might try turning off all sharing to see if that helps while you are at home.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Use Quick pic app for your gallery, it's way better and faster

Sent from my Note 2 using the Droid Forums App

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go into your google sync settings and uncheck picasa. Then clear the data again and see if its faster.

Of course, if you want picasa sync, that might not be the best option... ;)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
Z

zgeiger7

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I appreciate all the quick responses, I have picassa turned off, and instant uploading. I havent tried to just stop sharing everything, but if that works then thats just stupid cuz I've never had a problem like this with any of my other android based phones. Im going to try out what adam said, thanks again!