Galaxy Nexus Screen Protector

baldybill

Reaction score
Hey all, I am looking for a replacement screen protector for the Galaxy Nexus. The one I currently have is just a bit too think for my stylus and sometimes my finger to trigger things. I have the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield on my Asus Transformer and the stylus and finger work fine there. Would anyone recommend the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield for the Galaxy Nexus? Or is there another good thin protector?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm using TechArmor HD clear screen protector on my s4 right now, arguably hands down the best screen protector I've used and I've just about used them all. I highly the TechArmor brand.

When I had my Nexus I used an SGP screen protector, I believe it was the Ultra Oleophobic and I enjoyed that one as well.

OP
B

baldybill

Reaction score
Was the SGP screen protector responsive to a stylus?
My problem is that the Armor Shield on the Tablet is really responsive, but the one on the phone is not

OP
B

baldybill

Reaction score
NVM, I seem to only be able to order them through ebay anymore at $20-30 each...alittle steep

Anyone else suggest a good screen protector that is responsive to a stylus?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I never used a stylus with any of my devices, but of course with any screen protector, sensitivity will suffer a bit, even if it is minimal.

I ordered all my protectors off ebay.

geminiworld8

Reaction score
i am using the GEARMAXX Dual Pack now. Until now I still think it is a good screen protector. You can check for more details in here.
cheers!

johnolenardo

Reaction score
I use to have skinomi screen protector, then I switched over to armorsuit. They're both good protectors but armorsuit has good customer service.

biglilome

Reaction score
sorry i'm new. but idk. about screen protectors i'm just quite basic on it. i normally get cleartouches from boxwave. I have the crystal cleartouch now and i really like it. i see that they're starting to have the glass cleartouch.

Reaction score
I have a ClearTouch screen protector and an Evertouch Capacitive Stylus, pretty cheap on amazon and ive never had an issue with responsiveness. The mesh tip instead of rubber helps a lot.

alexander2020

Reaction score
After using this product for a while I am searching for a better replacement. Can anyone has a better option?