Galaxy nexus is a terrible name!

brooklyn2410

Reaction score
am I the only one who thinks this name kinda stands out. I think the nexus prime was a beast of a name and it worked with the other names (nexus one, nexus s, nexus prime) but try saying all three nexus names ending with the galaxy nexus it just stands out n not in a good way. I think we should rename it. kinda like we did with the OG. any suggestions?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Nexus Prime would have been a better name but Galaxy Nexus isn't terrible. It could be that I've grown accustom to the name, or that I call it the G-Nex instead.

wickedkae

Reaction score
I would have prefered prime, but whatever, just want a new phone. they can call it My little pony rainbows for all i care

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nexus Prime is awesome of course, but I'll probably just call it "my Nexus".

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Who cares lol...the name doesn't change the device physically...just saying.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
The only names that matter are Verizon and Nexus. Together. Which hasn't been done before.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Galaxy s2, Galaxy Nexus. I would have like Nexus prime but I think its smart to pay off the hype beast known as the Galaxy S to with notoriety.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
But like others have pointed out, the name could be captain crunch just release it already.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Galaxy s2, Galaxy Nexus. I would have like Nexus prime but I think its smart to pay off the hype beast known as the Galaxy S to with notoriety.

I agree. Galaxy was probably included for marketing because of the widely known, and increasingly popular, Galaxy S II...