Galaxy Gear Clasp & Screen Protectors!

xxDMacxx

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I'm not really sure if selling stuff here on is ok, unfortunately there is not a accessories section for the Gear so I listed this thread here, If this is not allowed, just delete the thread, no big deal.

These are custom designed and cut by me. The first day I got the Gear I probably put about a dozen scuffs in the stainless steel speaker clasp, I'm a graphic Designer so all day the clasp slides and bangs off my desk at work, and it killed me to think after just a few days my watch is going to look old and used. Well knowing I was going to exchange my watch for a new one (battery problem) I figured with a fresh watch I want to keep it looking brand new.

So with the OCD I have about my tech devices, I spent a few hours developing these Speaker Protectors, and they work amazing! They are made from the highest quality vinyl available, very durable, self adhesive backing, custom cut specifically for the speaker on the Galaxy Gear SmartWatch and extremely easy to apply!

I put my first one on about 2 months ago, still in perfect shape and still holding strong. Underneath my speaker clasp is perfect, and will stay that way!

The vinyl is a chrome color (can do other colors as well. IE Dark Green, Purple, Gray with more options if these catch on) Which blends perfect color-wise (Vinyl is more of a matte. See Pictures Below).

GG-SpeakerWrapJPG.jpg

These are a must for any Gear owner who want to keep their speaker clasp from dings, scratches and scuffs.

I also designed custom fitted screen protectors, once applied you cant tell its even there. I'm not sure what kind of glass the Gear has on it, and if it can be scratched or not, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'm selling the speaker protectors in sets of 2, 5 & 10 Plus free screen protectors. You really shouldn't need more than a few of either for the life of your Gear. But this ensures you always have protection for the sensitive parts of your Galaxy Gear.

If you would like to pick some up, and support further development on device accessories from me:

(2) Galaxy Gear Clasp & Screen Protectors ($4.99):

2 Galaxy Gear Smartwatch Speaker Clasp Protectors Must Have for Your Gear | eBay

(5) Galaxy Gear Clasp & Screen Protectors ($9.99):

5 Galaxy Gear Smartwatch Speaker Clasp Protectors Must Have for Your Gear | eBay

(10) Galaxy Gear Clasp & Screen Protectors ($14.99)

10 Galaxy Gear Smartwatch Speaker Clasp Protectors Must Have for Your Gear | eBay

Again hopefully I'm not breaking a rule here by posting this.​