Gala DX Live Wallpaper!

ironman77

Reaction score
IF anyone has been looking for a way to get the new Fascinate live wallpaper on their DX it now can be done by following these steps from a memeber at XDA that posted for HD2. I have tested all of them out my self on my X and everyone works expect for ocean waves. Some are cool others not some much.

I recommend using Root Explorer for copying lib files into System/Lib

Go to link for further instuctions here for istall: Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Fascinate Live Wallpapers for HD2 w/Android - xda-developers

Enjoy dancedroid

Droid X - Rooted - Flyx v0.1- Droid928 Black Glass X 2.2

Last edited:
OP
I

ironman77

Reaction score
IF anyone has been looking for a way to get the new Fascinate live wallpaper on their DX with out getting force closes every time you try to set one of these live wallpapers. Thanks to XDA it now can be done by following these steps from a memeber at XDA that posted for HD2. I have tested all of them out my self on my X and everyone works expect for ocean waves. Some are cool others not some much.

I recommend using Root Explorer for copying lib files into System/Lib

Go to link for further instuctions here for istall: Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Fascinate Live Wallpapers for HD2 w/Android - xda-developers

Enjoy dancedroid

Droid X - Rooted - Flyx v0.1- Droid928 Black Glass X 2.2

SaurusX

Reaction score
Has anyone got all of these wallpapers to work? The first pack of LWP's I got a while back and they installed and run perfectly except for the dandelions which has a black bar at the bottom. However, I could only get a few of the Fascinate wallpapers to run like the should. The Sparks WP only has straight lines, there's no curves to them. Luminescence has the grid further away in the center of the screen and the grid doesn't bulge out when touched. Flow doesn't move at all, it's like a static wallpaper. My guess is that there's some kind of incompatibility due to the screen res difference between the DX and the Fascinate. That is unless someone else got these to work properly on the DX. I'm running on the leaked rooted Froyo that I got through ROM Manager.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Has anyone got all of these wallpapers to work? The first pack of LWP's I got a while back and they installed and run perfectly except for the dandelions which has a black bar at the bottom. However, I could only get a few of the Fascinate wallpapers to run like the should. The Sparks WP only has straight lines, there's no curves to them. Luminescence has the grid further away in the center of the screen and the grid doesn't bulge out when touched. Flow doesn't move at all, it's like a static wallpaper. My guess is that there's some kind of incompatibility due to the screen res difference between the DX and the Fascinate. That is unless someone else got these to work properly on the DX. I'm running on the leaked rooted Froyo that I got through ROM Manager.

Just put them on my DX with the instructions from his link above, they seem to work just fine.

SaurusX

Reaction score
Just put them on my DX with the instructions from his link above, they seem to work just fine.

And what version of an android are you running? I had the first pack working just fine, but now I notice that my ocean waves is glitched now that I'm on 2.2. I'm assuming that the Fascinate comes with 2.1 and that's what these WP's are made for. Just a guess tho.