G S 4.. maybe?

mettech

Reaction score
[video=youtube;p5YPaBkhKZI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p5YPaBkhKZI[/video]

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Wow that keyboard is just too freaking cool. Like...seriously.

Up until :50 I was thinking "Meh, GS4 looks cool but I can hold off for the Galaxy S FIVE when my upgrade is available," but wow that keyboard is awesome. It'll be tough. Only problem is it's an accessory, meaning you have to drag it around with you if you want to use it. It looks cordless, but that means it either has to be charged or uses a standard battery.

If it's successful/practical enough then maybe with the Galaxy S FIVE it'll be incorporated INTO the phone.

That will be the day I will go outside, look into the sky, and shout "THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!!"

Edit: Edited to clear up confusion.

Last edited:

JohnnyS101

Reaction score
I can't wait till they release a phone with a battery that can last a week

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wow that keyboard is just too freaking cool. Like...seriously.

Up intil :50 I was thinking "Meh, I can hold off for the GS5 when my upgrade is available," but wow that keyboard is awesome. It'll be tough. Only problem is it's an accessory, meaning you have to drag it around with you if you want to use it. It looks cordless, but that means it either has to be charged or uses a standard battery. If it's successful enough then maybe with the GS5 it'll be incorporated INTO the phone.

That will be the day I will go outside, look into the sky, and shout "THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!!"

i dont think that keyboard is going to be part of the gs4, but it still looks awesome

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
i dont think that keyboard is going to be part of the gs4, but it still looks awesome

I don't either, especially since there's already a video. That's why I said GS5. :p

kaykay235

Reaction score
it's the dock that has the laser keyboard apparently, not the phone