Future Android Owner

gorf79

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am currently a iPhone 3G owner, and will be moving to a Android based phone on Verizon once my contract is up on the 26th of January. I appreciate all of the info I have gained from reading these forums dancedroid

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Hello everyone! I am currently a iPhone 3G owner, and will be moving to a Android based phone on Verizon once my contract is up on the 26th of January. I appreciate all of the info I have gained from reading these forums dancedroid

:welcome: Welcome to the Forum!

-Mike

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you with us.
It seems that you have found how helpful this forum is.
Enjoy your stay.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

umpire.20

Reaction score

Welcome aboard!!!!!! I'm new to Androids too. I have the Droid X for a few months and like it a lot. Good luck with your phone choice.

OP
G

gorf79

Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome :) Beka I am not sure what phone I may get since there are prospects for many new models after CES which is in line with when my contract expires with AT&T. If I was picking from the current models I like the Droid Incredible, Fascinate, and the Droid X. I really do like the feel and finish of the HTC devices. I hope that you are enjoying your Droid X Umpire!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Thank you for the warm welcome :) Beka I am not sure what phone I may get since there are prospects for many new models after CES which is in line with when my contract expires with AT&T. If I was picking from the current models I like the Droid Incredible, Fascinate, and the Droid X. I really do like the feel and finish of the HTC devices. I hope that you are enjoying your Droid X Umpire!

If you don't grab one of the new phones, the Droid Incredible is a superb choice. I know - I own one, and it's probably my favorite phone. Also, the Droid X is an excellent choice, if you're looking for pure size (huge screen) and power. I agree with your statement "I really do like the feel and finish of the HTC devices." - so do I. HTC makes really cool phones which operate REALLY well.

One final note: If you do go with the HTC Incredible, take a good look at the Seidio 3500 extended battery. My Incredible, out of the box, suffered from poor battery life. That battery was worth every penny I spent on it. I now get amazing battery life (2 days or more, between charges) and I have the display CRANKED all the way up, with wifi and GPS running all the time. It allows me to *enjoy* all the features of my phone without worrying about conserving the battery. This is NOT a dress rehearsal for life. :)

-Mike

Last edited: