Fun app: Air Horn

asforel

Reaction score
The original Air Horn, now on android!
Peace and tranquility is for sissies. Now you can turn your phone into an air horn. You can hold the button down for as long as you value your social reputation!
Free fun bored practical prank game that’s a great joke to play on friends, coworkers, at a job or party.
Wield the awesome power of a loud air horn on your phone.
Wake someone up. Cheer for your favorite team. Get someone’s attention. Annoy your friends. The possibilities are endless!
Includes multiple sounds and images. Be sure to crank the volume on your phone so everyone can hear your Fog Horn

Downloadhttp://downloadandroid.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Air-Horn.apk this application for fun!dancedroid

air_horn_android_3.gif

jbwhite99

Reaction score
my 6 year old nephew loves it - I played this for him a month or two ago - he wanted to take my phone (my sister does not like my phone anymore for some reason).

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Cute...My dogs don't like it....lol

SGTiger

Reaction score

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
QR Code for those interested (There are many different "Air Horn" apps but this is the one in particular mentioned in the OP)
chart

Air Horn! v1.34 Application for Android | Entertainment

I doubt the OP appreciates that qr code. All his many app posts are provided with a link to download apps from Download Android | Free Android Apps and Update | Free Themes and News. Not much different than spamming IYAM.
Not a supporting vendor.
I prefer using the Market so I wanted to point it out to everyone else.

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
my dad has that, lets just say if my mom knew how to delete an app she would, and me, well im glad i live 20 miles away. though family events are well...