Frustrated

Roddicdd

Reaction score
So my droid got it's second big update today and helpppp. My husband sent me a video of our daughter on Easter because I'm working. I can't save, send, or forward it! I know how to operate photo sharing with photos I take with the phone but how do I capture media that is sent via messaging? Had google instructions on how to use new gallery features!
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Try savemms from the market. I think that is what you are looking for. It allows you to save whatever you get via mms to your phone. Hope that helps. And it's free I believe.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Long press the photo in messaging, besides saving it, which you want to do, you might find other options. If not, onced saved you can add to a new message, etc.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So my droid got it's second big update today and helpppp. My husband sent me a video of our daughter on Easter because I'm working. I can't save, send, or forward it! I know how to operate photo sharing with photos I take with the phone but how do I capture media that is sent via messaging? Had google instructions on how to use new gallery features!
Thanks in advance!

Welcome, Roddicdd! Glad to have you with us! Were you able to resolve your issue? Long pressing on the media within the message should give you options like forward. Let us know if you still need help.

:welcome: