From BB to Nexus to Droid

HCdroid

Reaction score
Hello everyone:
Avid BB user for the past 3 years...needed something new... looked into the N1 ordered it used it for a day or 2...no-go...great features but felt too "delicate" and "i-phony" returned it got the Droid and now I'm hooked.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, HCdroid! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization for that Droid. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! There's no such thing as a stupid question around here. We all just asked it sooner than you did, that's all. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:byeBB:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Yes...another hooked Droid user : )

Congratulations.

Enjoy the forums

OP
HCdroid

HCdroid

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I gotta say it shows real class from you guys. Lurked around other Android forums and the atmosphere is totally different. Thanks!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I gotta say it shows real class from you guys. Lurked around other Android forums and the atmosphere is totally different. Thanks!

There are OTHER forums??????????? :shocked: