FREE [GAME] Don't Tap The White Tile

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
cFXCquYVm6-lxqKW63bWcoNvSmzBLZZvtj9eBBp9Yix4ziwgUZ9Zu7pQgtztBLnVqDI=w300

I don't bring you guys games very often, but I have really worn this game out on my device as of late. "Don't Tap The White Tile" for Android is incredibly simple yet overwhelmingly addictive. The general rules of the game are as follows. DON"T TAP THE WHITE TILE! There are several variations of the game, but the basic concept is the same. As you touch the black tiles you advance in the game. The further you go the faster the pace and the more difficult it becomes to miss the white tiles. Each time you tap a black tile you get a piano sound. Not that you are making a song as you play. The classic mode challenges you to touch 50 black tiles as fast as you can without tapping a white tile. Arcade mode is an unlimited mode where you try to touch as many black tiles as possible without tapping a white tile. In Zen Mode you see how many black tiles you can tap in just 30 seconds. Rush mode is just like Arcade mode but with no upper speed limit. Relay mode gives you 10 seconds to tap 50 tiles, if you can do that then you get another 10 seconds to tap 50 more until you tap a white tile. This game doesn't appear to be fun at all, but trust me once you try it you will find it difficult to put down.

_I_o4gs9xFNq3z0jHG8PunB3Q03E2tWa1OCa4pwvdpJ6PUq2nN3MQ2HntEStKnjZXQk=h310
qDy4ywWRlt99LM6hVa-MRSGQA7bZbUkdpLc_yswAAAKaQDkV2xomyQGAqqxHx6T5_Q=h310
O88MrYKGmpTm_gaX_a685UF5KRviFCWliGE30E51U3Phwsk9W5_sP_FgyJ5M7TYnkA=h310

Via Play Store