Free DROID T-shirt

Fraxinus

Reaction score
I was just jumping on the forum to see if anyone else had gotten a shirt; it totally came out of the blue. The shirt arrived on 1/21; I purchased my Droid over the phone through their early upgrade promotion 12/5/2009. I'm wondering if it was folks who did some type of early upgrade? Anyone get a shirt who did *not* early upgrade?

also, my billing address is New Haven, CT

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
I know i just checked my address for VZW and it was set to my old house. That may be why some didnt get it

Shanged

Reaction score
I was just jumping on the forum to see if anyone else had gotten a shirt; it totally came out of the blue. The shirt arrived on 1/21; I purchased my Droid over the phone through their early upgrade promotion 12/5/2009. I'm wondering if it was folks who did some type of early upgrade? Anyone get a shirt who did *not* early upgrade?

also, my billing address is New Haven, CT

South Shore Plaza, Mass..
Early upgrade, no shirt, no coupons, no nothin.

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I got a shirt and coupons, the phone was purchased in store.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I got my phone nov. 13 1 week after launch, never got a t-shirt :(

Roryo513

Reaction score
I got my Droid X on opening day from a Verizon Store in CT. I received my shirt, and my coupons today. I am wearing it as I type this.

69copo

Reaction score
Got mine online from VZW during the second round of sales. Second being after the first batch sold out. I don't have the shirt to prove it :icon_ cry:. I have 6 lines with Big Red 2 Hubs and 4 smartphones (2 Droids, 1 Reg and one Blackberry). I think that would earn me a shirt but alas no.