Free DNA

Wolfman38

Reaction score
I bought my DNA on Thursday of last week from Bestbuy for $100 plus tax. I was looking through the sales paper on Sunday and noticed that Bestbuy has the DNA on sale for FREE with a 2 year contract. So, I took the paper and my receipt back to bestbuy Sunday afternoon, and was refunded all of my money for my new phone. So, I got a brand new DNA for FREE from Bestbuy!!. I will never buy another phone Verizon again. Why should I pay $200 for a phone that I can get cheaper from another retailer? Especially when I can get it for free.

I love this phone so far. The speed it has is amazing, it is light, and the glass on the phone so smooth and sensitive. Best phone I have ever owned so far.

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Thanks for the heads up, I picked up the DNA last week from best buy for $100, I'm out of town this week but my wife was able to go in and get a refund for me

sajgel

Reaction score
Did you buy the phone originally from Verizon? Phones are usually cheaper from third parties.

OP
W

Wolfman38

Reaction score
No, Bestbuy will only refund you the money if you bought it from them and within the 14 days of the sale. And I will never buy another phone from Verizon again!! Why should I pay $200 for a phone that I can get cheaper else where??

vien

Reaction score
I also got my DNA from Best Buy for free. One difference that people need to keep in mind is...if you get it from Verizon and cancel your contract early, there is a $350 termination fee. Canceling early with third parties will result with the $350 fee from VerizonAND there is a chance of an termination fee from the third party. I believe Best Buy does not have this fee, but I am not certain. I've seen third party fees as high as $300, but can't recall where I've seen it.

Reaction score
I bought mine through Best buy also. I originally bought there insurance with it till my screen got smashed. I went to order a new phone. When i got there to the counter i was told it would be 2 to 3 weeks to get a new one. Plus they wanted my phone. My phone was still functional. I told them no frickin way you crazy. They told me Verizon had the same issue. So i went over to verizon, found out they never canceled my insurance. So i ordered on through verizon and got it the next day

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
What sucks is if you have problems. Non carrier retailers are a huge pain to deal with.

kcooldude

Reaction score
Can't u just take it to Verizon, no point in bringing it back to bbuy

Reaction score
you can, but if you don't have insurance through verizon, your screwed. i was lucky, they never canceled my insurance at verizon.