fox fi =no longer (FREE).... what do you think?

4saken

Reaction score
I recently got an alert for updates on google play.one of the updates was Fox fi . I always read the what's new section in the update.to find that there will be a limit to use the wireless tether app . You can restart the app if you want to continue the free part of the app. it says anywhere between a few minutes to thirty. I ask why other then to get money for the development which i will strongly support because it is such a great app.on the other hand why now? Why not from the beginning have a trial version .so i didn't update and the app still works just fine. I am rooted and have a couple of back UPS of this app. If anyone updated b4 reading what it updated hit me up .i just want to know what you guys think about this update. And the price that is being ask for for the full version.thanks guys!!!

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
I paid for it immeaditly. 7 dollars is a great price IMO for keeping my laptop connected to the internet to Skype my wife.

sent from my leaked ics bionic using tapatalk 2

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC users should get it for half price since it only half works on them.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

OP
4saken

4saken

Reaction score
mountainbikermark said:
HTC users should get it for half price since it only half works on them.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Your right they should find a work around. If not half price:)

Sent via RAZR MAXX oc 1350mhz running ICS. antutu=6808
+GALAXY TAB 10.1 running ICS A1kernel oc1.4mhz

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I do the same 4saken and did not update it because I currently have no with it on my jb Razr M. When I am comfortable that it keeps working flawlessly, I will update and pay the $7 because it is well worth it and I encourage their development and support.

OP
4saken

4saken

Reaction score
TisMyDroid said:
I do the same 4saken and did not update it because I currently have no with it on my jb Razr M. When I am comfortable that it keeps working flawlessly, I will update and pay the $7 because it is well worth it and I encourage their development and support.

I will do the same i didn't like the update to paid app so late Fox fi has been out for a while.i dont know maybe should have been a different approach. By the way how is that phone with jb?

Sent via razr maxx oc 1.35ghz running Ics. Antutu score= 6808
+ galaxy tab 10.1 running ICS a1kernel oc 1.4ghz.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I love the phone! Not much of a difference between ICS and JB. But I find one thing very irritating... for every program I have not chosen as a default (browsers, pic viewers, home launchers) instead of just hitting my choice and going directly to that program, I also am forced to select whether I want to choose that program &ldquo;always" or &ldquo;just once." Other than that, I'm good with it, lol!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would suggest Easy Tether. I've never had a problem with it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I love the phone! Not much of a difference between ICS and JB. But I find one thing very irritating... for every program I have not chosen as a default (browsers, pic viewers, home launchers) instead of just hitting my choice and going directly to that program, I also am forced to select whether I want to choose that program &ldquo;always" or &ldquo;just once." Other than that, I'm good with it, lol!
I agree, having to make that selection is irritating.

NOVICE

Reaction score
I think they provide an outstanding service and deserve the nominal fee.

OP
4saken

4saken

Reaction score
NOVICE said:
I think they provide an outstanding service and deserve the nominal fee.

They sure do

Sent via razr maxx oc 1.35ghz running Ics. Antutu score= 6808
+ galaxy tab 10.1 running ICS a1kernel oc 1.4ghz.