[Forum Game] Don't You Hate it When...

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
Haha, so you did this before? ;) Just joking. Where am I? What am I doing? Sometimes such doubts may comes out in my mind. Not hateful but tired.
Don't you hate it when you wearing new shoes out and find it raining.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I always wind up scuffing up new shoes.

Don't you hate it when you step in dog poo, bare footed even.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Don't you hate it when your boss gives you tasks to complete that are clearly his / her responsibility, and then complains when they are not done correctly? :mad: (if you want it done right...do it yourself)

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you hate it when some asks for your assistance, and then bails on the project when you show up. I just leave too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't you hate it when you go to the zoo, get some animal food from a vending machine, put some on your head, step close to the llama to amuse your child (look! It's eating off my head!), and then the llama bites your hair, won't let go, you can't hit it because you'll look cruel, you are in pain and screaming while trying not to curse around your child, and when it's over your kid looks at you and says "I love you Dad, but you are the world's biggest dork?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah..... And bald spots that smell like llama breath.... Hate those too.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you hate it when you only have enough money to get the free trial offer on hair plugs, eh? Chris.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Don't you hate it when you get the message: "Username or Password is incorrect. Please try again." And you have no idea which one is incorrect? :mad:

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
The caps lock key should default to off on start up. 99% of the time that is my "error"

Don't you hate it when you meticulously analyze a situation and later change a spec and now everything is for naught and square one is a long way back.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Don't you hate it when you jinx yourself by telling someone with a broken screen on their phone that you have never broken your screen, only to two days later you crack your screen. Ugh!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Tis, just a way for Murphy to Karmanize Boasters.

Don't you hate it when you're stuck behind a person that doesn't know how to make a left hand turn at a red light without dedicated turn lanes. 3 cycles.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
OMG, I'd be cursing big-time, lloydstrans! Don't you hate it when you're at a 2 way stop or a 4 way stop and people have no idea who has the right of way and when to go!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Where do you live that people actually stop.

Don't you hate it when people yak on their phones in lines at the convenience stores.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk