Former Blackberry User

MickSwagger

Reaction score
Hey whats up everyone, former Blackberry user (Storm1,Tour). New to the forum and new to the Android Operating System. Just got a Motorola Droid :motdroidvert: on Friday and so far I'm loving it!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome Mick! Lots of us former BB users that made the switch to the Droid and loving them. I'm sure you'll have the same experience.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! This forum is a great place to learn and share information about your Droid. You will be very pleased.

Mike

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: from yet another former blackberry user. Had both storm 1 and 2 before switching to the Droid. Enjoy!

deere_x475guy

Reaction score
Yep same here....got my Droid last Friday....came from 14 months of hell with the Storm. I can't believe I haven't had to pull the battery on this Droid yet. It was a daily...sometimes more than once routine with the Storm.

fgw

Reaction score
Another Former BB Owner

Welcome to the Forum. I am a former Storm owner - recovery time only lasted about a minute!!! :icon_ banana: You will enjoy not having to reboot your phone every day. Have fun and read, read, read.

MichaelsWife

Reaction score
Hello, I am a Blackberry Storm user, just upgraded my husband (I steal his...lol) Just waiting for my upgrade that is up April 20th so I can grab my Droid too and join the Droid world. I play with my husbands all day, more than him in fact and absolutely love it!!!