Forclosing apps

Mpenick

Reaction score
Hi this site has solved most of my problems i recently rooted my droid and i downloaded the common app ninja morph. After edditing some things i finished the project and now my droid forcloses the apps listed
-phone calls (can only recieve them)
-texting
-market
-settings
-anything to do with root

Please help me out if you can.dancedroid

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Some pngs in those Apk 's will cause issues... like the .9.png's.... activity_title_bar.9.PNG is a big one too.... sometimes its a variety of changes made but 99% of the time its editing a. 9png that needs to be 9patched and ninja morph doesn't offer that... restore a back up and retry is my advice.... and make sure the regular png's you change out are very close to the same size as the original ones... hope this helps

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You should have made a nandroid backup before messing with theming and ninjamorph.... if you did, you don't need settings to restore it.... boot into recovery ...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
M

Mpenick

Reaction score
oh on the computer i didn't bad idea hugh i guess il just tell Sprint it's just disfunctional and get a replacement, thanks anyway

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Unfortunately I am not sure Sprint will give you a replacement without making you pay for it. Most carriers frown on rooting or altering our phones and when we do and they find out about it they void any warranty. So I would be cautious about what you tell them. Did you have insurance on the phone??? If so you may want to pay the deductible and just make an insurance claim instead of trying to get a replacement through sprint.

OP
M

Mpenick

Reaction score
yes i have insurance thanks once again i will just do the deductable i dont see why phone companies dont like jailbreaking and rooting if the chances of bricking and or another type of breaking is 1 in 6