Folders and app hide options? ??

Brad91

Reaction score
OK so I am wondering if there is a way or another App to hide apps into a folder or a secured password folder inside your app drawer so that when other people use my phone they won't see all the apps I have installed just by clicking my app drawer . I know you can add the ones on your home screen into a folder bitvthis does not hide them from my app drawer. Experts please help!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
In the app tray, Long press the app you wish to hide, select hide. The app will be taken off of your app tray, and will not show unless they tap the SHOW HIDDEN APPS button. If someone is going through your device, I'd put a pattern screen lock or a numeral screen lock on it... hope this helps?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I just did a search on the play store. And "file hide expert" came up. Looks pretty good. But you could do a search and see what you come up with. Hope this helps?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

OP
B

Brad91

Reaction score
I had tried that ..it will only let you hide the apps that it won't let you remove like bloat ware and pre installed crap. Sucks but thanks anyhow lol

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I had tried that ..it will only let you hide the apps that it won't let you remove like bloat ware and pre installed crap. Sucks but thanks anyhow lol

No problem. Sorry I couldn't help more

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! XPARENT BLUE!!!

Haley

Reaction score
Get hide it pro
It has a music note icon named "audio manager" and actually works as a functional volume control app. You enter the app by holding down the title, and a password screen appears. Not only does it allow you to hide apps, it also hides files, photos, videos, and messages. It has a browser with no history records, it locks apps, and encrypts files. It even allows you to press and hold the screen to quickly and discreetly turn on the lock screen. I think it's free too.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2