Foldable Mid-range Motorola Razr for $1500?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I had an OG Razr and loved it. I would buy this IF the price was lower and it was at least close to flagship specs. IMHO no phone is worth $1500. If they dropped the price to under $1000 and upped the specs they wouldn't be able to make them quick enough but at this price and specs it's going to be another fail for a company that I want so bad to make a comeback. I love Moto phones. So sad.

https://www.androidauthority.com/motorola-razr-foldable-phone-price-release-date-1020643/

It’s been a while since we’ve heard any concrete details on the Motorola Razr brand’s long-awaited return as a folding smartphone. A new report suggests we won’t have to wait much longer, however, as the reimagined flip phone could hit the U.S. in just a “few months.”

The new details come from LetsGoDigital, which claims to have verified information obtained from an anonymous source (presumably from someone inside Motorola HQ). Aside from a few design tidbits, the biggest talking point coming from the report is the phone’s eye-watering price of $1,500.

It’s important to note the source reaffirms previous rumors that the reborn Razr will not be a flagship device in terms of specs. Not only will it “not be equipped with a high-end processor,” it will also have a “smaller battery” relative to other foldables.
Full story at link above.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I was just reading the same articles at lunchtime today. I think they will sell enough just for the niche crowd and the "I gotta have one" crowd. But overall, I agree.....$1500 is too much for a phone. And the nearly $2000 that Samsung and Huweai are reportedly asking for their folding phones is crazy. Folding phones might be cool at times but not worth $1500 - $2000

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

luuhang11111

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
luu hang @Timothy_QH
oh really? may be it's tr....???