FM transmitter???

FootballRef

Reaction score
I have a Droid 1 and would like to be able to listen to MP3's or Pandora through my car radio. Can anyone recommend a FM transmitter that I could use to be able to do this?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There are a lot of options as far as FM transmitters go but sound quality would suffer from them. Bluetooth or at least auxiliary jacks are usually better.

DroidForums junkie!!

deputc26

Reaction score
I still like FM transmitters because FM receivers are so ubiquitous, not an audiophile but I do like music.

hyperlite456

Reaction score
I have the droid1 as well and am looking for the same. Are there any options for about 30 bucks? I've seen quite a few for 50 but on a tight budget. I'll search more, but if anyone knows of a good product in that range please list it!! Thanks

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I still like FM transmitters because FM receivers are so ubiquitous, not an audiophile but I do like music.
I'm no audiophile but I can't stand FM transmitters. I had one that was fairly decent but they're generally not very useful in major cities.

BanditRider

Reaction score
I like the Motorola MOTOROKR T505
It's a bluetooth speakerphone and stereo fm transmitter.
You can play your music over the car stereo and an incoming calll will pause the music, announce the caller's number and allow you to take the call using the car's speakers. When you hangup, the music continues automatically.
Even if you're not using the FM transmitter, it's built-in speaker is quite good.

gladstone03

Reaction score
I have the [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Monster RadioPlay 300 Universal Full Spectrum FM Transmitter (MBL-FM XMTR300) and it has worked OK for me. It was $38 on Amazon when I got it.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

naman919

Reaction score
I use a Jabra SP700. Great battery life and it uses the same micro-usb from my Droid car charger. I'm sure there's an updated version, but I have used this since day one of getting my Droid.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App