FlyX - Revo THEME - awesommee battery life

jloya

Reaction score
Ive seen a few posts like this so i figured id post my current set up because the battery life has been outstanding and alot of people have complained about this

I have rooted my phone, installed the flyX rom and am using the REVolution theme. I used to leave work at 5:30 and by the time i arrived to work the next day, 830, I would need to charge my phone. After making these slight mods I left work last night and upon arriving this morning im still at 80 percent. This is with moderate use, texting, about 1 hour on the phone, facebook, and a few web browses......anyways if your down on the battery life of this phone definitely give fly x a try :)

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ive seen a few posts like this so i figured id post my current set up because the battery life has been outstanding and alot of people have complained about this

I have rooted my phone, installed the flyX rom and am using the REVolution theme. I used to leave work at 5:30 and by the time i arrived to work the next day, 830, I would need to charge my phone. After making these slight mods I left work last night and upon arriving this morning im still at 80 percent. This is with moderate use, texting, about 1 hour on the phone, facebook, and a few web browses......anyways if your down on the battery life of this phone definitely give fly x a try :)

Do me a fav and post this in my thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ife-youve-got-questions-weve-got-answers.html

OP
J

jloya

Reaction score

Do me a fav and post this in my thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ife-youve-got-questions-weve-got-answers.html

posted :)

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

posted :)

:icon_ banana: thank you!