Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Didn't see this posted yet, but FlexT9 is free on Amazon Appstore today. So far it seems like a good keyboard. It also has like swype features. It's normally $4.99.

Sent by the Unbrickable DROID

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I downloaded this app this morning and just checking it out. Other than needing a theme, I like it a lot. I'm a diehard Swype fan too but think I'm going to try this one out for a few days for comparison.

OP
CJM

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
I used swype for a while but recently switched to the swiftkey beta. I like the word prediction on swiftkey the most. The only thing I'm not liking so far is no auto spacing. But I haven't had a lot of time to play with it. The option to draw the letters is pretty cool. More themes would be nice, too.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used swype for a while but recently switched to the swiftkey beta. I like the word prediction on swiftkey the most. The only thing I'm not liking so far is no auto spacing. But I haven't had a lot of time to play with it. The option to draw the letters is pretty cool. More themes would be nice, too.

FlexT9 has auto spacing, or are you referring to swiftkey? (I don't use swiftkey myself)

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I just downloaded today. l am really liking the drawing pad for writing... so much easier than using a touch Keyboard. And pretty accurate also!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
CJM

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
FlexT9 has auto spacing, or are you referring to swiftkey?

I was referring to FlexT9. I havent used it enough to go through all the settings, but so far I like it. I'll have more time to mess with it tomorrow. But I'm definitely gonna keep it.

cutiedroid

Reaction score
Not impressed with stock Swype, haven't tried T9, but I love SlideIT. It's smoother than Swype, auto-spaces, does graffiti, has an emoticon keyboard, four special character keyboards, and when you need "bookkeeper" all you type is "bokeper". The other keyboards you have to circle the double letters to make them double up. If I'd known about SlideIT I may not have bought a D2G with it's hard keyboard.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums