Fleksy Breaks The Guinness World Record For Speedy Typing!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;wpfbZcvPHoE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpfbZcvPHoE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Fleksy is a revolutionary alternative keyboard for Android. Recently it was used to break the Guinness World Record for fastest typing! It also promises to be so accurate that you can type without looking. Fleksy is currently running a contest to see if anyone can beat their speed record. If you can do it they will give you a brand new Nexus 5! The keyboard gets its speed by utilizing a unique gesture system and better prediction methods. Download this keyboard at the link below to see if you can beat the record.

Play Link

Thanks Briankbl

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Awesome... I can use an N5... lol

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
I don't understand how anyone broke the world's record using Fleksy. Don't get me wrong it's fast as hell and in using it as we talk. I've been using it for quite a while now and love it. I guess it's possible as it is pretty easy to just type in the general vicinity and get words right while typing and the swipe down gesture for doing through the suggestions is awesome. How that I think about I may be faster with Fleksy than with Swype.