[Flashable GB Update]Incredible_C_GB_S_VERIZON_WWE_4.01.605.0_Radio_2.1 5.10.05.06_NV

WookieFan

Reaction score
Great to see this here, too. But I am curious to know if anyone here has been able to successfully return to root after flashing this ROM? I have been unable to restore CWM or root since the flash. Not really an issue for me, except that I miss wireless tethering. If you have been able to successfully root, please post the step by step here. In my HBOOT, s-off is set, so I know that my phone can go back to root - I may just be missing a step.

Many thanks!

david14807

Reaction score
I flashed the new GB and lost root. My phone said s-off but I wasn't rooted. I was able to get my root back with some help from the smarter than me people on here.

WookieFan

Reaction score
Was finally able to re-root. I was also lucky enough to be running the stock Rom before I flashed the leaked OTA. I think I would have had to re-flash, since I didn't do a full wipe in my excitement to get GB. I flashed CWR 3.0.0.8 and then flashed the newest Superuser (only the newest works) in recovery, and was back in business. LOL, it only took me two days, realizing I wasn't following instructions exactly.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk