Flash/hulu trick not working on Kangerade 5.0.9

scubasteve101

Reaction score
I'm running Kangerade 5.0.9 and cannot seem to get the Flash/Hulu trick to work. Everytime I install the "hacked flash" file from that thread it acts as if I don't have flash when I use the browser or the hulu app (though it shows as installed in the apps list). I had this working on BBv0.4 but cannot get it to go on this. Aside from this I love the rom, BB wasn't working too well on my phone and I'm glad I switched.

Anyone know how to get this to work? I miss having hulu

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What is this 'hacked' flash apk? Can you link me? Also, I have not heard of someone actually getting Hulu to work on the Droid in weeks and weeks. We found one work around, but Hulu quickly blocked it...

chewy74

Reaction score
Jrummy, I confirmed this is broken on this ROM. I restored back to bb v.04 to test and hulu was running fine. Could you look into this?

I think flash is broke in general because video wouldn't play on a flash heavy websites

jmayer

Reaction score
Jrummy, I confirmed this is broken on this ROM. I restored back to bb v.04 to test and hulu was running fine. Could you look into this?

I think flash is broke in general because video wouldn't play on a flash heavy websites

flash works (such as megavideo) on kangerade, not sure about the hulu workaround though

Isaiah

Reaction score
yeah, the hulu workaround edited version of flash didn't ever work for kangerade... for me atleast. Hulu seems like its such a resource hog though, with the switching to and from commercials. just find a megavideo link for whatever youre trying to watch instead.