flash back to 902

jaybio

Reaction score
Just tried updating bionic to 905....fails everytime I think because I changed my boot animations and other icons....can some one tell me how I can revert back to 902 so I can successfully apply 905 update

OP
J

jaybio

Reaction score
It said it failed because my phone didn't go into fastboot mode.....any suggestions ....it looked a well but failed at the end

eye_dea

Reaction score
rocketsaucev2 said:
Im confused because in this link, the link for. 902 brings up a few different downloads that are named. 902. One is just vz5.9.902 or whatever and a few others have the full system title that says Verizon.us and all that. Which one is correct for going from. 905 to. 902?

Why are you going back to 902?

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
I was under the impression I needed to so I could get. 905 ota. Then I was going to try the ics leak. My 4g is shot so bad im trying anything I can to try and get 4 g for more than a half hour

eye_dea

Reaction score
What version are you on now? Did you modify something and the ota dont work?

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
I flashed 905 before it came out. Right now the only thing not stock is that I'm rooted. I have been using safe side on safestrap and haven't touched my stock side since flashing .905.

My radio is horrible and had been on 902. I know 2 others with bionics in my area and mines the only one with 4g issues. And i don't wanna send it in since it's rooted and risk getting charged full retail

Last edited:

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Plus I had a new sim card installed last week, factory reset all that bull****. Nothing changed

eye_dea

Reaction score
If you want to get back to 902 without loosing data then use this... http://www.***********/zip/xOlJlrm9/VRZ_XT875_59902XT875VerizonenU.html
If you are going to send your phone in, then use the one that wipes data.
905 was a 4g dud for some people, but ICS seems promising. I am in a 3g area tho so i cant give any input. However, ICS is awesome.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
If you want to get back to 902 without loosing data then use this... VRZ_XT875_5.9.902.XT875.Verizon.en.US_CFC_01_DFIB.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download - Dan Fibkins
If you are going to send your phone in, then use the one that wipes data.
905 was a 4g dud for some people, but ICS seems promising. I am in a 3g area tho so i cant give any input. However, ICS is awesome.
Will this get me on the path to get an ota for .905, and then the opportunity to do the ics leak?
Also, is this done in stock recovery, fastboot or rsd lite which I was also reading about?
I feel like I'm overthinking everything. Once ics actually comes out, I would potentially be able to flash that wouldn't I?

eye_dea

Reaction score
rocketsaucev2 said:
Will this get me on the path to get an ota for .905, and then the opportunity to do the ics leak?
Also, is this done in stock recovery, fastboot or rsd lite which I was also reading about?
I feel like I'm overthinking everything. Once ics actually comes out, I would potentially be able to flash that wouldn't I?

This will get you back on ota path.
Done in rsdlite.
With the ics leaks (2231 and 2232)...we are able to flash back using rsdlite. But dont use the file to save data at that time...get the file that erases user data.