FIX - Audio streaming (quality issues)

mjones73

Reaction score
I never actually sat down and did a root...what I did was the manual update, which was posted here by someone. Since then I've been having this loop issue. I have astro and am able to edit this file once its on the SD card, but I'm trying to copy and paste back into system folder (thru astro) but its not allowing me to update my build file. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that I'm running the free version of astro.

Break down and buy root explorer, do it via command line on terminal emulator or use adb.

If you want to do it command line, open terminal emulator and do the following
su
sysrw
mv /sdcard/build.prop /system
sysro
reboot

evo19

Reaction score
Sirius looping problem

Wondering if you guys can help. I have a sprint evo and updated to 2.2 2 days ago and I'm having the looping problem with Sirius. I'm wondering if the fix would be the same, and if so, can you explain in layman's terms? I have no idea what "stagefright" is!

Thank you for any help/advice you can offer as Sprint has been NO help!

ckamc

Reaction score
did many of you run the original stagefront that was supplied and apply the fix then did this fix?

wondering if its worth making a back up of my current and applying that fix of stagefront and try pushing the lib files again to fix the flash audio issue.

captdroid

Reaction score
did many of you run the original stagefront that was supplied and apply the fix then did this fix?

wondering if its worth making a back up of my current and applying that fix of stagefront and try pushing the lib files again to fix the flash audio issue.

I did and I still had flash audio issue.