Fission Rom Manager

D

dankarlinski

I opened it today to check for themes and updates, and the only thing that comes up is one file that reads "Fission Update To Latest Fission Rom Manager. In Original Secure Folder"

i downloaded and installed it, but i till get it. however, i know it took it, because my theme is gone.

suggestions?

Droidee

Reaction score
I downloaded this as well and had the same problem. Are any explanations out there?

Chickoid

Reaction score
First you have to download it from the site you downloaded the first version. Then it will be on your sd card

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Chickoid

Reaction score
If you didn't save the information from where u first downloaded the rom manager u could always do like I did and donate again lol I was planning on it anyways

OP
D

dankarlinski

i ended up PMing the guys for fission. they sent me the link for the downoad where i originally downloaded it, and i am working again. but it SHOULD download the new version to teh sd/fission/ folder

Mrgrey06

Reaction score
Tried downloading the pro version after donating, but can't get it to work. Any ideas

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

holmes6

Reaction score
Tried downloading the pro version after donating, but can't get it to work. Any ideas

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
You need to be more specific.. Did you download the FRM apk and install it? Did you start the program?
Where did you get stuck? What was the error message?

bookie

Reaction score
So how awesome would it be if frm did notifications when there was new stuff available for download?