First Smartphone.....Feeling somewhat lost :(

kabin27505

Reaction score
Hello people,

I got the Motorola Droid a few weeks ago and still have a love/ hate relationship with it. I have only had messaging phones in the past and feel really dumb with this one. I think I can live with most of the drastic differences, but am thinking of trading this phone for one that is is more friendly with the calling features. More often than not when I am on a call longer than 120 sec. the screen will sleep and does not like to wake back up (which makes it hard to end calls) also cheek dialing is annoying. Does anyone else have these problems?

I am wondering if more than a high school diploma is required to operate these phones? Should I trade this phone in for the LG Ally or skip smartphones altogether? I do love the Droid, but feel like I am not smart enough to own one.....Help Please.

J

Johnly

No, don't skip smart phones. You have 1 post? Get your self 50 more in two days discussing your issues with members here. You may surprise yourself, and learn It isn't you, just a setting or two! Happy 4th!

sousvide

Reaction score
You can use the power button to end calls, you'll just need to check it in the settings.

go to your settings, then accessibility, then check "power button ends call"

dont give up, droids rule!