First impressions

t35rk

Reaction score
My upgrade comes in two months so I played around with one for 20 minutes on launch day.

The device was hot when I picked it up and it froze twice. The speaker was useless, but I think it's my next phone. The screen is everything I was hoping the Rezound's would be, but isn't.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

TexasRedneck

Reaction score
New Owner

Just got my Spectrum last weekend...Love It, so far. Only issue, so far, is that sometimes 3g/4g will not tun on after WiFi goes off. Have to put in Airplane mode for 30 sec. and then turn off airplane to connect [this was Verizon's fix]. Tech said they will look into issue and advise.

tiger85

Reaction score
I upgraded from htc incredible 4 days ago and glad I made the choice to go with the spectrum. Was impressed with the speed of 4g but even 3g is much faster than my incredible. Even though it's much larger than my incredible it still fits well in my hand and pocket. With the cost being much less than the nexus and razor I bought the extended battery, just in case. The ui will take some getting use to but overall I'm pleased with the spectrum. I definitely would recommend it to anyone seeking a nice 4g phone.

Sent from my VS920 4G using DroidForums

uma

Reaction score
Just got my Spectrum last weekend...Love It, so far. Only issue, so far, is that sometimes 3g/4g will not tun on after WiFi goes off. Have to put in Airplane mode for 30 sec. and then turn off airplane to connect [this was Verizon's fix]. Tech said they will look into issue and advise.
You're a genius! I just tried that and for the first time today I actually received 3G in my bad reception area. (it comes and goes like a flash, but I got it!!)

liteon163

Reaction score
I too switched from an Incredible, although I've had the phone for only two days. So far I'm glad I switched. I didn't use my upgrade, though. I bought mine on ebay.

I didn't like the Optimus UI, so I'm running Launcher Pro just like I was on my (rooted CM7) Incredible. But with the bigger screen, I was able to add one more row of icons. I'm running four columns by five rows and all the icons are still perfectly legible.

I'm hoping CM9 comes to this phone, but if it doesn't I'll still be able to root it and get it working even better than it does right out of the box.