Super Moderator
Reaction score
chart

It sure is! (That link is SFW, also).

Ha... unbelievable. I think I'll pass on this one though :unsure:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It has legitimate uses! Like...you know....giving massages and stuff.

Right?

Oh I'm sure that APP has found many uses for many people. Droid really DOES doesn't it?

but my question is where's the 'cuddle' app for after? haha

zegolf

Reaction score

Right?

Oh I'm sure that APP has found many uses for many people. Droid really DOES doesn't it?

Haha, the cuddle app, the cigarette app, or the "Look, this was a great time, but I need to get out of here. I think I left the iron on" app.

Complete with the "Awkward Conversation Afterward" app.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Right?

Haha, the cuddle app, the cigarette app, or the "Look, this was a great time, but I need to get out of here. I think I left the iron on" app.

Complete with the "Awkward Conversation Afterward" app.

I think your on to something... maybe a bundle pack?

OP
MrTommy

MrTommy

Reaction score
Texting while driving, and other bad habbits

You guys (and gals too) are a crack up. Honestly, I've been guilty of doing a little texting while driving. Understand that out here in Nevada there's a whole lot of nothing, and once I check front and rear for traffic and there's no one there, click, click, click I go. Not too often, and now with the Droid I think I'll be doing that even less simply because it takes more effort to NOT make any mistakes. Probably a good thing, huh.

Where I go, I don't need a GPS because it's pretty much the same route to the same terminal or meet point every time I leave.

The cell phone has become what truck drivers refer to as "The Long Distance CB". Now, instead of talking to the guy in front of you, or the guy going the other way, you can talk to you buddies all over the 11 western... :icon_ banana:

Now I can't wait to get to work tomorrow (provided I can shovel out from the 14 inches of snow in front of our house today!) and try out my new machine (read that Droid).

Takami826

Reaction score
the bundle apps was HILARIOUS!! Thanks for the LOL's

I know for sure I will be texting a LOT less while driving with the droid, so that's a good thing...