Finally some help with DX and DX2

PhotoMaster

Reaction score
I got a call today from the Federal Trade Comission, regarding the current problems with the DX and the DX2.
They are requesting that everyone interested in getting the issues with their phones resolved, please call the
FTC Hotline at 1-877-382-4357 and file a report.

NOTE:
I have a screen capture of this post for my records. Please DO NOT delete this post.
This post will be getting monotored by me and any problems with it, will be forwarded
to the FTC.

Greg

Trip3601211

Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/at...y-problems-uploadfromtaptalk1316832742240.jpg

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/at...y-problems-uploadfromtaptalk1316832826249.jpg ...this is a fairly major issue. Simply is the camera app...fresh running stock, straight from the fedex guy. NO APPS downloaded....hmmm software issues? I think so...look at those cuts out of the blue boarder that is supposed to be FULLY blue...just ONE issue I found IMMEADIATLEY. Not to mention the quality of the pictures this camera takes, GARBAGE! Very pixled and fuzz looking...POS.

catfisher

Reaction score
Best Buy has cameras for around $70 that take pretty good shots. The original X takes better photos than I knew a phone...a PHONE...could. I am happy enough snapping quick shots. When I take real pictures, however, I use a camera...not a phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Spewboy

Reaction score
DX2 pics

Anyone who says DX2 pics are crap is full of it! I can show you some phenomenal shots I took. Color, depth resolution all great! I think it must be the camera man. I also have a SG2 Epic 4G... the DX2 camera beats it hands down.

Last edited:

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
So, why is it my phone doesn't do this?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Ah, classic break room set up. Nice. Also the pic does look great. I think the trick with camera phones isn't getting the best phone or the most mp, but about mastering it's little intricacies. With the Bionic, you can actually move the focus point around. Still haven't quite figured it out, but I feel like when I do, I'll definitely notice a difference.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
The only problem with the camera is the same one you showed in your carpet shot.
Low light. It has a very bad low light sensor.

Use the flash and or shoot in better light and the camera is fine.

And I never graduated clown school and never got my nose. So watch it buddy!

Heywood

Reaction score
Me thinks this thread is goings nowhere. NEVER post on a forum asking for help while berating everyone....sheesh man

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
If the arguing and name calling continues, I'll start passing out vacations! Stay on topic or out of this thread!

Tapped from an Unbrickable DROID

MuscleDroids

Reaction score
Can say some pics I've had are pretty grainy but some comeout just fine. The major issue for me is the phone getting hot and battery life. Another would be its starting to get slow to the point only a battery pull will for anything . even the touch screen wont work when it lags sometimes