Finally registered.... :)

TasteMyDNA

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've been utilizing this site for information for quite some time now, but just finally registered. (I know, I'm one of those.... I don't try to be, I'm just extremely lazy)

I originally got the Motorola Droid. I purchased it on it's release date, and delved into rooting it a couple months later. This was my first visit to your site...

I later got the HTC Incredible, again on it's release date, and rooted it as soon as the information was available on how... :) (Special thanks to XDA Developers for this...)

I know, I'm a phone nerd... Droid X came along, and I had to have it. I only kept it a couple months, though, and got another Incredible. It just seemed like my Incredible wasn't as glitchy, was a tad faster, and I missed the HTC usersense. I've been using this phone ever since...

So, this morning, I get some wonderful news from my work.... I won a contest for selling the most Incredibles, and have won an HTC Thunderbolt, to be delivered Feb. 22nd. Super stolked!

Hopefully it's as easy to gain root access as the HTC Evo is, as I've done a couple of those for friends of mine....

Anyways, glad to be a part of the site, finally.

Thanks, everyone.

Neil

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

You will feel right at home with us phone nerds!

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: glad you found us! be sure to check out the Droid Discussions section for all things Droid related, and then head over to our separate sections devoted entirely to the DX, DInc, and TB - tons of info, and plenty of people willing to help out. we have awesome hackers and rom developers in here - you won't believe the beast you can turn your phone into!

jump in, get involved, don't hesitate to ask questions, and enjoy the ride! :)