Finally pulled the trigger

montlyfool

Reaction score
Ordered the Droid yesterday and forgot to select one day shipping...grrr :mad:
Phone scheduled for delivery on Thursday. I have been on this site, posted a few things, and read a lot. I have scanned every question and found answers to pretty much all of it. I know there will be a whole new world when it is in my hands. Finally a new gadget to add to my long list of things I wanted.:icon_ banana:

Have set aside the weekend to "play" with this new "toy"!:)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the machine, montlyfool! This is a great community. Hope you enjoy your time here!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ordered the Droid yesterday and forgot to select one day shipping...grrr :mad:
Phone scheduled for delivery on Thursday. I have been on this site, posted a few things, and read a lot. I have scanned every question and found answers to pretty much all of it. I know there will be a whole new world when it is in my hands. Finally a new gadget to add to my long list of things I wanted.:icon_ banana:

Have set aside the weekend to "play" with this new "toy"!:)

Glad you found the forum. I hope you aren't planning on sleeping because it will take more then just a week end for you to "play." :) Have fun. Let us know if you need any help.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I suggest that you cancel any plans for the Weekend then go to bed and sleep until your Droid arrives. Once you open it and wrap your hands around it you will not want to do anything else>

Mike