Finally A Note 7 Press Image Showcasing A Gold Note 7

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

A while back some press images of the upcoming Note 7 leaked showing off Blue, Silver, and Black. While the colors looked great I was personally pretty bummed as I have grown quite fond of Gold on smartphones. I really went out of my way to order Gold on the Galaxy S6 Edge and somehow Verizon shipped me Blue anyhow. With the Galaxy S7 Edge I made sure i got Gold. It looks like I will get my wish when it comes to my choice of color on the Note 7 after all.

More press images of the device have leaked ahead of the August 2nd announcement. These images do show off a Gold version of the Note 7. We can also see a redesigned S-Pen. One thing worth noting, the S-Pen still has a notch near the pointy end of the device. This could mean the little sensor lever which was causing pens to get stuck when inserted backwards may still be there. Hopefully they have figured out a way to keep stuck pens from being a thing.

The images also include just about every angle. We also see the silver and light blue versions of the device showcased here. Of course the design is everything we expected it to be, full metal and glass bodies with the slight curve on the front and back. This phone looks pretty amazing! What are your thoughts on the design of this phone?

via Sammobile

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
It's just not moving me enough for a purchase...

Briankbl

Reaction score
The pen looks exactly the same. The only model available is dual edged design. No increase in RAM. I'm not seeing any reason to upgrade from my Note 5...

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The pen looks exactly the same. The only model available is dual edged design. No increase in RAM. I'm not seeing any reason to upgrade from my Note 5...
I'm not seeing any reason to upgrade from my Note4 either.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><