Final Fantasy III Now Available for Android Devices in Japanese

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;_OoVNKrBapM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_OoVNKrBapM[/video]​

For fans of JRPG's this is some pretty cool news. Apparently, Square Enix has finally ported Final Fantasy III to the Android platform. Sadly, for now you will have to be able to read Japanese, as it has not been translated into English yet. Still, this is an important first step that had to happen before it will even be considered for the U.S. market. Maybe if U.S. consumers spam "Squenix" with enough requests, we can get them to bring us some of those Chocobo-riding adventures in English!

Source: Phandroid

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
While it's nice to see Square-Enix FINALLY give Android some attention. I got this day one on the DS, and personally would rather play it on the DS. That's just me though.

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
I hope they translate this into English and make it available in the US. I'd purchase this for my G-Nex, since I never did finish playing it on the SNES, and I didn't have the patience to sit on my PC and play the ROM when I had so many other options. This would allow me to play whenever I had a few spare minutes.