Favorites - Freq Called List

izzysmom

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to clear the Frequently Called List in Favorites? If I wanted to know who I've called...I could keep the stupid call log full...

And if you cant clear it...any idea how many entries it holds before some start dropping off? I dont consider numbers I've dialed ONCE "frequently" called...but they appear on the list anyway.... it's kind of annoying.

cpinto

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to clear the Frequently Called List in Favorites? If I wanted to know who I've called...I could keep the stupid call log full...

And if you cant clear it...any idea how many entries it holds before some start dropping off? I dont consider numbers I've dialed ONCE "frequently" called...but they appear on the list anyway.... it's kind of annoying.

In the Market find "ROYFREQUENTLYCALLREMOVER".

OP
I

izzysmom

Reaction score
Just D/L and installed it...it wiped out the list immediately. HURRAY!!! Hopefully it will continue to work...I see it has an auto remove option or you can do it manually. (Of course I dont think an app should be necessary in the first place...but at least it's free)
THANKS!