What's new
DroidForums.net | Android Forum & News

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite summertime treat??????

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
No this isn't an ICS troll. Its currently 80+ degrees during the day down here in southeast TX. So I'm asking, what is your favorite cool or cold treat? Mine is banana flavored Popsicles, my wife loves cherry and raspberry icys. My son, well like most 10 YO, if its sweet, and messy, he loves it. He seems to have an affinity for sundaes, with hot fudge and caramel and butterscotch...... the list goes on.

So what's your favorite summertime, tasty treat?????

sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX
 
:biggrin:

n13u9x.jpg
 
A Rita's water ice or gelati. For those of you not on the east coast or if you just don't know a gelati is, it's water ice layered with soft serve ice cream. About two to three layers of each. It's to die for.

This was posted using my Rezound.
 
How about shaved ice?? Any of you guys had that?? Its like a snow cone but slightly different.

sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX
 
I don't drink often, but when I do, I have a few ice cold beers. I hate beer if its warm. I like it so cold that ice is forming on the label or mug. So I'm with ya there.

As a musician, I'm usually working when you guys are having fun. And I won't drink and play, it was always instilled in me that its not worth wasting your talent. If i have any lol.

sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX
 
Back
Top