Jmart922

Reaction score
The Halloween series, curse of Michael Myers...or the first. Rob zombie remake

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;F9ONw72pUyY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ONw72pUyY&feature=related[/video]

infinity8x3

Reaction score
The one and only

Original

"Texas chainsaw massacre"

Followed by

"house of 1000 corpse"

techRob

Reaction score
Haha miak video, classic :) ... monster squad classic moment:

[video=youtube;qu6L9pG_E6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu6L9pG_E6o[/video]

Sent from my Moto Droid using DroidForums App

aceofspades

Reaction score
There are many good ones out there such as the popular Jason, Freddy, Michael films. But I actually made a YouTube vid with 6 suggestions for films to watch for October. These are great classics that are not spoken of very much. I'll just go ahead and list them as not to spam the board with my YT link.

1. The Sadist - Arch Hall Jr. 1963 (a very good b&w film)

2. Race with the Devil - Peter Fonda & Warren Oates 1975 (excellent "cult" film)

3. Tourist Trap - Chuck Connors (the Rifleman from the old b&w t.v. series) 1979

4. Silent Rage - Chuck Norris & Brian Libby 1982 (a very good film where Brian Libby plays a sadistic killer and Chuck kicks the usual ass)

5. The Wraith - Charlie Sheen & Randy Quaid 1986 (Sheen returns as a "ghost" who drives a badass Dodge concept car and avenges his own death)

6. Fortress - Rachel Ward 1986 (an Australian school teacher and her students are kidnapped, what happens afterward will amaze you. Very good film.)

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
The original Halloween movie. One of the creepiest and scariest movies ever made.

Oh, wait, you mean movie FOR Halloween? Oh. Um... Ghostbusters, but that's got a story behind it. :)