Faulty Chargers Floating Ebay

Kandiru

Reaction score
Want to warn you all about these.

Problem: as soon as you plug in DX looks like it is being hacked, with a procession of screens and no input from touchscreen.

Reason: charger outputs faulty voltage

ID: oblong fixed non-retractable prongs, "CH-MOT" and " V 8/ V 9 " displayed next to cable outlet. Even more troublesome bottom shows "5-11V" and no wattage!

I did order from same seller earlier and the first batch were square with a white glow streak and 5V 650mA clearly shown works like a charm.

Hope to save people grief.

Android Rules!

littlkj5

Reaction score
Want to warn you all about these.

Problem: as soon as you plug in DX looks like it is being hacked, with a procession of screens and no input from touchscreen.

Reason: charger outputs faulty voltage

ID: oblong fixed non-retractable prongs, "CH-MOT" and " V 8/ V 9 " displayed next to cable outlet. Even more troublesome bottom shows "5-11V" and no wattage!

I did order from same seller earlier and the first batch were square with a white glow streak and 5V 650mA clearly shown works like a charm.

Hope to save people grief.

Android Rules!

I never buy chargers unless they are official ones.

But thanks for the tip.

OP
Kandiru

Kandiru

Reaction score
Last edited:

FreyGrimrod

Reaction score
does that alltel carcharger output enough amperage to charge the dx with navigation running and music and what not? I have a car charger for an old bt speakerphone that only outputs 500mA I believe it is that might slow the drain on the DX but won't actually kick the phone into charging with the lightning bolt have to plug in the ac/dc inverter and the wall charger to get that to work in the car currently unfortunately and talk about waste dc to ac back to dc...