Fast Facebook Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (Beta)

OP
T

Team2Soft

Reaction score
we need feedback guys ..
Please help us to improve the App!! :yr1:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Trying it now too

sent from my MAXX.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
It works well except that the notifications take a while to connect.... that could be Facebook though. Idk. And I'm used to the white of Facebook, but I like the color change. Grey is probably more battery friendly.... I like it.

sent from my MAXX.

OP
T

Team2Soft

Reaction score
The new Facebook Fast Update 1.2 has been released on the market.

Have been implemented:
Groups (view, comment, I like sharing),
Zoom news and photos
Display of Users and Diary Pages with photo conversion
Chat in the horizontal
More complete view of the notifications
Operation of the smartest back button on the main screen

optimizations:
search
Private Messaging Chat-
Check-In
gallery
layout
Notifications / Messages
Eliminated the most serious bugs

PlayStore -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.fastfacebook.com&feature=trending-apps&hl=en

Facebook Page -> Android - Fast Fb | Facebook

PlayStore -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=app.fastfacebook.com&feature=trending-apps&hl=en

Facebook Page -> Android - Fast Fb | Facebook

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I actually like the UI a lot. This app seems to function much quicker and smoother than the official FB. Great job.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

catfisher

Reaction score
Just DL'd and will get back to you later tonight.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
T

Team2Soft

Reaction score
In few day we'll release a new update with new graphic interface !!

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I just downloaded it. I currently use Socialize because the official FB app is slow and bloated with stuff I don't need. FF is fast but I'm missing some updates from different groups I belong to and the posting time is off by an hour. The one thing I really like is the ability to share but I'd like the chance to comment on the share before it's posted. Socialize is lacking some things that your app has, like the ability to share and to "like" other peoples comments that comment on your friend's posts. Thank you for including those options. The UI does needs some polish but I also understand that this is a beta. I'm sure it will get better with time. For me I can see that this app has the potential to replace Socialize in time, but not quite yet. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys do with this app. You're off to a good start.

Last edited:

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
A couple more things I've noticed. Most of my pictures are not showing up. Only five of them do show up and they are random photos from various galleries. And its more than just group updates not showing up. It's updates from various sources . One minute they are not there and the next refresh and they are. But even after that there are still some updates from other people missing. I'm trying to be as detailed as possible to help you track down and correct these bugs because I see a lot of potential with your app. I can't wait to see what this next update will bring.

This was posted using my Rezound.

pjkump

Reaction score
Two things I noticed right away. Pictures don't get bigger when you click on them and when you try to pinch to zoom only the associated text gets larger. Also it needs a more distinct visual between posts. Seems extremely fast tho'.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

jcardona1

Reaction score
Tried it, seems like a good start. Some pics aren't showing up for me though. Just shows a blank post. And I feel the UI needs work, the dark background doesn't work me. I like the look of the official FB app, but I hate how slow and buggy it is!